As always , I’m on the lookout for All Natural hair treatments to try. WEll, I found this one on the internet made out of Avacado and honey. And as much as I love to eat them, i see they are just as good to treat your hair. I was a little scared to to try it. Not so much as to use the avocado , But the use of the honey. Beings that is so sticky. ( Yikes). LOL. AS always I will try just about anything if its nautral and is good for my hair.
HERE was my ingredients.
2.Evoo ( extra virgin olive oil)
1. Peel the avocado and place all ingredients in a bowl.
2. I used a hand mixer to blent together my ingredients to create a smoother mixer.
3. Apply mixture to clean Shampooed hair.
4. Allow it to sit on the hair for up to an hour covered with a platic cap.
5. Once finished processing. Rinse hait with warm water until its all rinsed out.
I simply love this. It mad my hair super soft and manageable.♥♥♥♥♥♥