So my shellac has been on my nails for About .Hmmm.. Three Weeks! Maybe even Four. BEAUTIFUL Girls please don’t judge me! LoL.. As most of you all know , the nail salon will dang near charge you almost just about the same amount of money to remove the shellac as to apply it to your nails. Beings that I’m all about saving money , I decided to remove it myself. The items you will need to do this is……
1. Cotton Balls
2. 100% acetone
3. Foil / cut up into squares
4. Cutting shears
5. Nail buffer
6. Metal or wooden cuticle pusher
1. Soak your cotton ball with acetone and place it directly on top of your nail.
2. Wrap the acetone soaked cotton ball with a piece of foil.
☆Continue until all fingers are covered!
3. After bout 10 minutes or so the shellac should be ready to be scraped off the nail.
4. SORRY.. opps.. i forgot to show how I gently scraped the shellac off using my cuticle pusher.. ..
5. Once I finished , I used my nail buffer to remove the any traces of shellac I had left on my nails.
6. I washed my hands with soap and water. As you can see, my hands look presentable now.
☆ if you don’t have foil or cotton balls, you can also take a glass bowl and pour the acetone in it . THEN , soak your nails for About 10-15 minutes and follow 3-6… You will get the same results.