Everywhere i go someone is always complimenting me on my skin. Asking me , “what products do i use ” and “Do i get facials on a regular basis “? Well , my answers are always No to the Facials and then i go into detail about what my daily and weekly routine consist of. Before i begin, i know a few people are thinking … Well, your african american and you know the saying, “BLACK DON’T CRACK”. LOL. Let me be the first to say that is so not true. I’ve had my moments when a poor diet has affected my skin in the past.
These days I’m doing better with eating healthy, exercising, and drinking more water . Ok… Back to my Daily and Weekly cleansing routine .
1. Wipe my face with Hypoallergenic & Fragrance Free Baby wipes to remove my make up. I don’t wear makeup daily but when I do , this is the first thing I do before I cleanse my face.
2. Wash my face with warm water and Clean and Clear sensitive facial wash.
3. Pat dry , then apply Pond’s Creama S. I have been using this product for about 2 years and I LOVE it.
TWICE A WEEK ROUTINE – helps to remove unwanted dark spots on my skin. Its helping to even out my skin tone.
1. Honey , Milk, and Lemon Juice Mask.
A. Combine 1 tsp. Honey , 1 tsp. milk, a few drops of fresh lemon juice.
B. Mix well and apply all over your face .
C. Let it sit for 20 min. and rinse well with warm water.
ONCE A WEEK ROUTINE
1. Exfoliate my Face with St. Ives Apricot Scrub or Sea Salt and coconut oil.