Hey Beauties! So I decided to try something new. I saw R&B artist K Michelle’s Red hair and just fell in love ! I have worn red hair before but never all over my entire head . Maybe a few highlights but never all over. So instead of me coloring my own hair this go round . I decided to color my U-part wig instead! I just posted a video on you tube showing how I colored my Glamtress Hair Lace Closure (www.glamtresshairextensions.com) so you guys can check that video out to see how it turned out. SUBSCRIBE TO Makingyoupretty101.
1. 40v developer by Loreal
2. Color mixing bowl
3. Color brush
4.1 tube of Loreal / Dark Hair Only color Magenta
5. 20v developer by Loreal
6. V light Matrix bleach powder ( you can use whatever bleaching powder of choice)
1. Mix one scoop of bleaching powder and 1.5 oz 20v developer together.
2. Appy bleach mixture only to the ends of the hair.
3.Processed 20 min
4. Once desired lift has taken place. Rinse bleach well with warm water.
5. Mix tube of color with 2.5 oz of 40v developer together in the color mixing bowl. (Mix Well)
6. Free hand Apply color mixture over the entire wig. ( Free Hand Technique is when you simply just appy the color in no particular area )( honestly I just poured the entire bowl on my wig and combed it through ) ( apply the color 2inches from the root area of the wig)
7. Processed 25 minutes.
8. Rinsed the color with luke warm water, give a light shampoo, and condition the wig for 15min.
LOREAL for Dark Hair / color Magenta
40v Loreal Developer
20v Loreal Developer
V Light Matrix Bleaching Powder
My Final Result! Installed and Wand Curled using my wand curler . Which can be purchased on www.glamtresshairextensions.com for only $35…